Witch Women is an exploration of the many facets of the relationship between femininity and the occult. The zine features original art and essays ranging from the esoteric to the light-hearted.
Scroll through the images to the right to see a preview of the zine.
***Free First Class Shipping within the US***
Black and white interior
5.5" x 8.5" gloss paper
34 pages of content
- “Hag Couture,” cheeky advice on fashion and ritual realness by S. Elizabeth
- “Ace of Worlds,” an encounter with the tarot by Tom Blunt
- “The Scarlet Women,” an illustrated history of erotic magic written by Heather Drain and illustrated by Tenebrous Kate
- “Darkening the Coven,” and RPG and creative writing supplement by Jack W. Shear
- Art by Dana Glover, Becky Munich, and Carisa Swenson
No international shipping at this time. Please contact the shop for pricing.